RainbowKids always welcomes article submissions from you, our community, on a variety of topics of interest to our readers.
We enjoy hearing from families who share their stories of adopting, parenting, foster parenting and loving a child who entered their family through adoption.
We also publish articles on medical issues, adoptee-perspectives, child welfare advocacy across the globe, and special needs.
If you have an idea for an article, or would like to submit an article for publication, please contact our RainbowKids Content Manager, Julie.
- Typically our family stories are around 1500 words but we are very flexible if the story needs space to develop
- Keep in mind this is your family story so we ask that you do not overshare the personal parts of your child’s/children’s story
- Submit in Word document. If that is not possible you can send the body of the story in the email
- We ask that you do not use last names. If you choose, you can also change your child's/children’s first names as well
- 2-3 jpeg images not attached to the body of the article but as separate attachments within the same email
We look forward to hearing from you!