Pre-teen group: Any internationally or domestically adopted pre-teens adopted through any agency or from foster care between the ages of 8 to 12.
Teen group: Any internationally or domestically adopted teens adopted through any agency or from foster care between the ages of 13 to 17.
• Make new friends
• Develop relationships with trusted adults who are adoptees or work in the field of adoption
• Enhance self-confidence and self-identity
• Participate in group activities to learn strategies and techniques for handling adopted-related questions
• Ask questions in a welcoming, safe environment
• Get a better a better sense of who they are
The fee is $25 per session/participant. The fee includes
registration, facilitator fee, activities, and arts and crafts.
If you need a scholarship for your pre-teen/teen to attend, contact email@example.com for assistance.Email firstname.lastname@example.org Sign up @ https://www.dillonadopt.com/kansas-city-pre-teen-group/